Just a quick update to let people know that on the March 18th 2016, a new baby girl was brought into our lives.
Taylor Tan – weighing 3.1kg – a relatively smooth birth.
It’s been a busy time in her (and our) life, trying to find her way in this big world. But she has her sisters, their toys, and her mummy and daddy to help show her the way. We thank God for a healthy baby and for the smooth, relatively painless delivery of her.
This a sleepy Taylor, about 13 hours old:
The other new addition is Manfred Kwok, a physiotherapist working with us part time, who started with us in February of this year. Manfred has had experience working at Auburn hospital and Rhodes in a private practice, and he started his career observing yours truly when he was just finishing year 12. Needless to say Manfred is looking forward to helping you with any complaints you may have. He is covering Wednesday’s and Saturdays.
I will be on leave, returning the 4th April. I hopefully will come back (a little) rested!
I’m sure everyone has had a busy year, and is looking forward to the holiday season. This year our team of 3 physios and 1 part time receptionist, have had 2 kids, seen 1 child start kindergarten (and win an Academic Achievement award!), 1 child on the way next March, and 1 new house built!
The team have worked hard to provide great service, educate our fellow health professionals and patients and continue to improve how we do things in our clinic. We love to get feedback, so please feel free to email your comments through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re wondering what our hours are over the next few weeks:
Dec 24th – Christmas Eve – closing at 3pm
Dec 25th to 28th – Closed
Jan 1st – Closed
Jan 4th – normal work hours resume.
- Derek will be on leave from the 25th to the 6th January
- Cliff will be on holidays from the 11th January to the 24th January
Merry Christmas and a safe happy new Years to all our patients and staff. We thank you for being with us this last year, and we look forward to a brief rest before 2016 rolls in!
A few changes, and a short tribute:
– in February, Adrian Cheuk joined our team of physiotherapists. Adrian has had experience working in Hornsby, and recently assisted with the Australian Underwater Hockey championships. Underwater hockey you say? you’ll have to ask Adrian about that the next time you see him! We are very glad to have Adrian as part of our team.
– In March, Natalie Frizzell left us for a job opportunity in the Northern Beaches. She will progress in her ambition to get into the sports physiotherapy field, with a clinic that travels and treats daredevil motorbikers. We wish Natalie all the best, and thank her for her time helping our clients and contributing to the team at Carlingford.
– in March, a friend and patient of the clinic, passed away due to cancer. It was a shock to see how fast things progressed, as I treated her all the way up to her diagnosis, and 4 months later she had passed away. She was an amazing, Godly woman, whose memorial was really touching and a great, uplifting testament to her life. Rest in peace, Felicity. If you are interested, you can follow her journey here.
Tan Hands is currently looking for a casual physiotherapist to help with work on Saturday’s, and also to cover for Cliff while he enjoys a well earned holiday in February.
If you know someone who would fit in well with our team at Carlingford, please contact us via email on email@example.com; or drop in and say hello!
Tan Hands will be shut from the 25th December, and re open on Monday the 29th December. Our hours will be mostly the same during the Christmas and holiday period.
Derek will be having time off until the 6th January, but our other dependable physios Cliff and Natalie will be available for any injuries or strains you may have.
Sometimes it may be that you are having holidays and are free to come get treatment, or it might be a new injury – whether that is from opening too many presents or backyard cricket!
A quick shout out to say – Thank you to the Wildpear cafe at Dural where we had a lovely team Christmas lunch – and thanks to Liz for the recommendation
We wish all our patients a safe and happy time over this period. We thank you for using our services, and look forward to helping you get the most out of your bodies in 2015!
We’ve just transferred into a new hosting site with upgraded web content and the provision of online bookings. We hope you enjoy the new content and the ability to check what times are available online. As always, if you have any comments or feedback, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for visiting! After 3 and a half years, and many false starts, it’s a pleasure that this website is finally up and running. I hope you enjoy your time on our site, and enjoy the time in person with our physiotherapy team even more!